Monday, March 26, 2012

Anyone know what this gold mining tool is called?

Question by ysr50speed: Anyone know what this gold mining tool is called?
Anyone know what this gold mining tool is called? Or a website that carries it? The link is for a youtube video with the machine they use. Thanks for any help. http://youtube.com/watch?v=BENyhGCp9Vw


Best answer:


Answer by Willeke
As it is a home made machine it is called whatever they call it, I hear the name ‘gold panning machine’ being used, but I am not completely sure.


For a place to buy one, try sending a message to the people posting the movie, maybe they would like to make a little money by selling the tool.


As that proved the best way to get rich from gold-mining.
The miners stayed poor but the shop owners became the great men of the county.


Add your own answer in the comments!


Other articles you might like;


Related posts:

How can I tell if my gold nugget is real? Question by micahbrown89: How can I tell if my gold nugget is real? I got a gold nugget that i suspect is another metal layered...Gold Mining Tools Gold Mining Tools Article by Ljx19880123 Gold mining tools isn’t just a major industry but is also a great form of recreation for some people....

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment