Monday, March 26, 2012

Q&A: Question for gold prospectors?

Question by Koho: Question for gold prospectors?
I’m looking for an outlet to sell my gold. I have a few ounces and am curious how to sell it.
What I have is gold nuggets and flake that I have accumilated over the summer while panning and sleusing in eastern Oregon. These are not gold rings or necklaces, this is raw gold.Please, no more ebay or pawn shop suggestions.


Best answer:


Answer by uncle vinny
e-bay


Give your answer to this question below!


Other articles you might like;


Related posts:

How can I tell if my gold nugget is real? Question by micahbrown89: How can I tell if my gold nugget is real? I got a gold nugget that i suspect is another metal layered...Q&A: What is the best metal detector for coins and gold for someone starting out? Question by jasony1042: What is the best metal detector for coins and gold for someone starting out? I want to be able to look for...Q&A: How much is my 1/2 ounce Gold American Eagle 2008 MS70 worth? Question by rychusami: How much is my 1/2 ounce Gold American Eagle 2008 MS70 worth? I recently purchased this coin for $ 800, knowing that...Bounty Hunter Gold Digger Metal Detector any good? Question by Sunshine: Bounty Hunter Gold Digger Metal Detector any good? We are thinking of getting our 11 year old son a metal detector for...Are there any valuable world gold coins made of precious metals Question by mugsy187: Are there any valuable world gold coins made of precious metals or older than 200 years? I have a huge coin collection...

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment