Thursday, May 17, 2012

Comment on Joy Dorsey and her blog by Von Reich

In the heart of every man is a desire for adventure.  Loneliness sabotages adventure so if you seek to find a fulfilling life you have to find a gal who has adventure in her heart as well.  My wife Joy went skateboarding through the cobblestone streets of Italy with me, taught snowboarding in Aspen while pregnant, worked in a cockroach infested kiteboarding school palapa in the Dominican Republic, was kicked out of a time share presentation in Mexico and then moved to a gold mine in Alaska to babysit our two children surrounded by guns, bears, unstable men and heavy machinery.

I just am blessed she wants to be with me.  No matter where I go.  Joy I love you!

Check out Joy Dorsey’s blog here.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment