Friday, May 18, 2012

GOLD RUSH SEASON 2


Yes a spin off is not only possible but Discovery and Raw TV had edited my character (from about episode 2) to be a second crew. They were talking to me about running my own plant on B channel as early as June last summer. I can’t say who will get the spin off show but I really am not concerned about that right now. I am working on learning to extract gold from rock, learning leach processes, floatation cells and new types of gravity circuits not to mention explosives and core sample drilling. I am in talks with investors to make my show work and set myself up to get the gold.

What ever I have set myself to doing I have had some success in my life. I have made a GOOD living selling homes, snowboarding, playing bass and even kiteboarding. I have yet to make a living from television and gold mining but it is on my bucket list and what ever I set my mind to usually happens. I can tell you that my first couple months picking up the upright bass I didn’t get a gig that paid for it. When I was 11 and learned to snowboard I wasn’t receiving free boards at the age of 13. Kiteboarding was different for some reason. I was teaching while I was learning how to do it myself because they had just been invented. I had even worked a full year and 1/2 in Real Estate, spent over $2000 in training and was licensed in two states (Colorado and Oregon) before I made a house sale! Success happens over a long period of time all at once. That is when I hit the mother Lode! Here is some kiteboarding that was a much needed break from the monotony of the mining adventure I went on this summer.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment